We are looking for a Branch Manager (Trainee) with 5 years of recent experience in retail branch banking. Candidates will be current Retail Branch Managers who thrive in a team based environment and are committed to delivering outstanding customer service. Proven hands on people management skills are required. Recent mortgage loan experience is a plus. Training and ultimate branch placement will be on the East Side of Cleveland.
- Provide leadership, coach, train, and manage performance of branch staff
- Ensure branch operational integrity and compliance in all branch policies and procedures
- Provide consistent quality customer service to both internal and external customers that meets or exceeds established standards
- Ensure that team members exceed customer satisfaction expectations and demonstrate Third Federal's values
- Participate in branch functions and community activities to promote bank's image and growth
- Responsible for communicating and implementing changes to policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- High school diploma or equivalent; College degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of recent experience managing a retail branch bank
- Recent experience taking conventional Mortgage Loan applications (purchase, construction/perm, refinance) is a plus
- Two years of recent experience taking Home Equity Line/Loan applications
- Proven communication skills
- Proven leadership qualities with strong ability to supervise and instruct
- Proven track record in meeting objectives; ability to meet deadlines; ability to manage to multiple objectives
- Strong PC skills including: Word, Excel, and Automated Mortgage Application Software.
NOTE: The position requires recent Retail Branch Management experience, this is not a Mortgage Originator position.
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.Submit Resume