Working in a team environment, the HR Manager provides guidance to managers and associates in the area of career and management development, associate relations, performance management, compensation, salary administration, company guidelines, involvement with internal recruiting, special projects, and federal and state laws. In addition, this role will provide coaching and assistance to managers and associates as they transition to a new position, in the identification of talent and listening to the needs of the organization. This position reports to the overall Human Resources Manager.
- A minimum of three years of recent experience as a HR Generalist/Manager with a focus in associate relations.
- Demonstrated approachability with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and develop associates
- Willingness to learn, ability to adapt to change
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, confidential environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail with effective research and analytical skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Willingness to traveling several times a year
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.Submit Resume