We are searching for a Machine Operator/ Mailroom Clerk with a minimum of 1 year recent experience in a Corporate Mailroom environment. Candidates will be proficient in operating Pitney Bowes DM950 and FPS12 series mail machines, are detail oriented, and familiar with Microsoft Excel. Additionally, dedication to delivering outstanding customer service is required.
The job is located at our Main Office complex where you will share responsibilities for sorting and delivering incoming mail, collecting and sorting outgoing US Mail, FedEx/UPS, and presorted remittances in addition to operating high volume mail/statement stuffing machinery.
Hours are generally scheduled between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Monday through Friday and requires some Saturdays. Lifting is required - you must be able to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive and routine basis.
To be considered for this position, you must have recent Corporate Mailroom machine operator experience.
- Proficient in operation of Pitney Bowes Series DM950 and FPS12 Series high speed statement stuffing machines.
- Must be detail oriented
- 1 year of recent experience woring in a Corporate Mailroom position.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated ability to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive and routine basis.
- Dedication to delivering outstanding customer service.
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.Submit Resume