Working in a team environment, the Personal Banker/ Loan Administrator
will work in a Retail Branch location assisting customers with banking
transactions on the Platform, in the Teller area, or over the
telephone. Primary responsibilities will focus on opening
depository accounts (checking, savings, certificate of deposit, IRA's) as well
as taking Conventional Mortgage, Equity Line/loan applications and
resolving customer issues on the platform. The successful candidate
will work in all areas of the branch. The candidate must possess strong
interpersonal skills and thrive in a team based setting. This position is available
at our North Palm Beach, FL, Branch.
- Previous Retail Bank Teller experience.
- 2 years of experience working in a retail branch banking location on the platform with new account openings, Equity loan applications and resolving customer issues.
- Conventional first mortgage experience is required.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including professional grammar and demeanor, as well as positive, proactive, and friendly interpersonal skills are required.
- The successful candidate will work in all areas of the branch.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- To be considered, you must meet all of the basic requirements.
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.Submit Resume