We have a Project Management opportunity for an individual with strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills. In this position, the successful candidate will be asked to lead various business initiatives, working with associates across the organization and any vendors that may be required.
A qualified candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills, willingness and ability to be the project champion for all initiatives managed.
- Proven excellence in relationship building, problem solving, flexibility and negotiation.
- Strong communications and organizational skills; excellent attention to detail.
- The proven ability to manage many concurrent responsibilities.
- Demonstrated the ability to work with and understand the various business disciplines within an organization.
- Experience building a project roadmap and managing the project through all phases -analysis through implementation.
- Recent examples of completed projects which demonstrate a broad scope of business challenges managed through to successful results.
- Team player instincts, understanding how to balance many team members' contributions to an initiative with a willingness to participate and be responsible for the success of a project.
- 5+ years experience in a profession where the candidate has been an active part of a team that has worked together to accomplish a common goal.
- Bachelor�s degree
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.Submit Resume