We are seeking a System Administrator with strong technical skills, good customer service skills and a desire to expand those skills in a team environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer a Microsoft Windows Server environment including Active Directory, DFS, DHCP, DNS, IIS, SCCM, printing and group policy.
- Use working knowledge of VMware vSphere for administration responsibilities.
- Work trouble tickets from Service Desk application and monitor team work queue.
- Apply updates and patches to systems regularly.
- Run audit reports against server environment for audit compliance.
- Review documentation regularly, create and update when necessary.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Review daily logs, perform daily tasks and work on team projects as assigned.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for 24 hour support.
- Support the efforts of the Tech Support team as third level support.
- 5+ years of direct hands-on experience in designing, implementing and maintaining a Windows Server environment.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and a willingness to lend a hand with any project.
- Proven ability to analyze, make decisions and solve problems.
- High level of initiative and dedication.
- Scripting knowledge with PowerShell a plus.
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.Submit Resume