We are seeking a Technical Support Desk Associate with strong technical skills, good customer service skills and a desire to expand those skills in a team environment.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to desktop computers, hardware and software in a Windows 7 environment for a large user base.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming tickets related to computer systems, software and hardware.
• Install, move, modify and repair computer hardware, software or peripherals.
• Manage DHCP reservations
• Administer Microsoft Print Servers
• Add/Modify Active Directory group membership
• Install desktop software applications
• Respond to requests and queries in person, by email or over the phone.
• Assist associates through trouble shooting and problem-solving process.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems utilizing all monitoring tools available.
• Document procedures and installations.
• Run reports to determine chronic or recurring issues.
• 3+ years of recent experience in Technical Support - Desktop and Helpdesk Support in large user base environment.
• Familiar working with Help Desk ticket system
• Windows 7 expertise required.
• Software and Hardware troubleshooting - Level I and II, printers, laptops, desktops.
• Microsoft Office, DHCP, DNS and Active Directory proficiency required.
• Understanding of networking, TCP/IP.
• Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player and a willingness to lend a hand with any project.
• SCCM deployment exposure a plus.
• Scripting knowledge with PowerShell a plus
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.Submit Resume