We are seeking a Telecom Engineer / Administrator. The Telecom Administrator should have strong technical skills, good customer service skills and desire to expand those skills in a team environment.
- Daily health and security monitoring, log reviews on Shoretel, ECC, DVS and all peripherals and backups.
- Working with Call Center Management, responsibilities include design and changes of Call Center applications such as ACD, IVR, CTI and monitoring for optimization and reporting.
- Collaborates with outside vendors on projects of high complexity such as installations, upgrades and maintenance on voice and data networks including T1, LAN/WAN, business lines, working knowledge of local, intra and interstate carrier offerings.
- Meets with department management on site to assess Telecommunications and Information Systems Service needs related to voice and data networks by surveying areas and making recommendations.
- New employee setup and training.
- Adds, moves and changes, physical equipment and software changes.
- Remote support and occasional onsite relocation of branch systems including but not limited to key systems, voice mail systems and cabling.
- Direct hands-on experience with Shoretel (or comparable) with ACD (ECC) and call routing experience.
- Experience with placing Telco orders and reviewing and resolving billing errors.
- Strong background in voice, data cable installation and troubleshooting infrastructure.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP services.
- Exposure to DNS and DHCP services in a Microsoft environment a plus.
- Exposure to Sql databases a plus.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Outlook and Office products.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Ability to manage multiple customer priorities at a given time.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and a willingness to lend a hand with any project.
- High level of initiative and dedication also required.
- Limited travel and after hours work required.
There are limited situations where travel to formal training on new products is required.
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.Submit Resume