Receive your new monthly mortgage statement online!
New regulatory requirements now mandate that all borrowers receive a monthly mortgage statement. This new mortgage statement allows you to easily track the monthly activity on your mortgage.
Here are some things to keep in mind as you view your new mortgage statement:
- Mortgage payments are due on the first of the month. If your mortgage payment was made after the statement was mailed, the mortgage statement may not reflect that the current month’s payment has been made.
- If you want to opt out of receiving the paper mortgage statement, you can sign up to receive statements electronically. However, you can’t opt out of receiving the statement altogether.
- Not only will you be able to see your new mortgage statement online but you can see your deposit and home equity loan statements too.
- No need to print out your statements since we store up to 18 months of statements online. We’ll even send you an email notification each time a new statement is ready for viewing.
- Your escrow analysis and 1098 will continue to be completed on an annual basis for your mortgage loan and will be mailed to you.
If you aren’t enrolled in Online Statements, simply login to Online Banking, click the Statements tab and accept the disclosure. It’s that easy.
If you’re not already an Online Banking customer, click here to learn how easy it is to enroll.