Skip to main content

Welcome to Third Federal Online Banking.

Log In(Opens in a new window)


Can I rollover my IRA to Third Federal?

Yes you can deposit your rollover funds into a Traditional IRA with Third Federal  (Traditional to Traditional  or  Roth to Roth).  We also accept a direct rollover from a qualified retirement plan (QRP) of a former employer to a Traditional or *Roth IRA under Internal Revenue Code sections (401), (403) or government (457) plans.  Third Federal Savings will rely on the representation of the employer or plan administrator and the customer to ensure the funds are eligible for rollover.   

We will report the rollover / direct rollover to the Internal Revenue Service and the customer on IRS Form 5498..

*Please consult with your tax or financial advisor regarding possible tax implications.

Related Items