Third Federal's Debit Card combines the advantages of an ATM card with the ease and convenience of a checking account.
- You can make cash withdrawals, balance inquiries and transfer funds
- Quicker than writing a check or savings withdrawal slip
- Far safer than carrying cash
- No-surcharge use at any Fifth Third Bank ATM
Purchases – You can use your Third Federal MasterCard® debit card everywhere MasterCard® is accepted. Just hand your debit card to the merchant as you would a credit card, and the payment for the purchase is deducted directly from your checking account. The date, amount and a description of your debit card transactions will appear on your monthly account statement.
ATMs – Your Third Federal MasterCard® debit card allows you to access your Third Federal checking and statement savings accounts at ATMs. You can make cash withdrawals, take balance inquiries and transfer funds. You can also use any Fifth Third Bank ATM (Jeanie Network) without paying an ATM surcharge*.
Third Federal Debit Card Pricing:
- ALL MASTERCARD® MERCHANT DEBIT CARD PURCHASES ARE FREE.
- *You are allowed four free ATM withdrawals per monthly statement cycle. You will be assessed $1.50 for each ATM withdrawal over four per monthly statement cycle.
- All balance inquiries or transfers are FREE.
Click Here to Sign-Up for SecureCode
Deposit Account Disclosures and Fees